Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 49

Its the middle of probably the most intense week since I've been here. We've just crammed a weeks worth of prophetic teaching into two days and its been the best two days so far. I forgot how much fun the prophetic is. Anyways firstly I must give thanks to God because he's cool. On Monday I didn't feel like worshipping at all in the morning. I just wasn't in the mood and then as they started to play i just felt a freedom to just worship and my focus was completely on Jesus. The funny thing was that our school director led worship and it was the worst worship musically since we've been here and he'll testify to that. I just understood the worship teams hearts and it was the most free I've been in worship since I've been here. It was just a really great time of worship for me personally.
God has been doing so much over these last two days. In the afternoons we're doing prophetic activation which is basically just practising prophecy. So we'd be put on the spot and told give a word. Its just been a whole lot of fun and God has really been speaking. People have been coming to me saying that the words I've been giving have been spot on and people have been really blessed. Some people have been reduced to tears by what God has been saying through me and I just give all the glory to him and thank him for what he's been doing through me. So people now have the prophecy bug so when we get back to the hotel we have prophecy meetings amongst ourselves and we just give words to each other. I know I've had words about the prophetic and stuff but yeah it's just been a really good few days. Also the Father loves you conference starts tomorrow so I'll be on the ministry team for that and I'll also be working in the Kitchens in the afternoons, so that will be good. God is moving and I'm excited about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil

Great-remember the prophet and musicain are sides of the same coin-music and prophecy should always go together but often they have been sepoarated -music has become performance orientated instead of god focused
Doug

Anonymous said...

hi friend,

i just added and updated my blog...haha, are you proud or what! There's even pictures on there too!

Doug Heffernan said...

hi
Phil are you free on the Easter Sunday or are you busy

The guy we are staying with are doing a lakeside early morning meet and have invited us to go
could you come and play a song or 2
email me
dougheff@esatclear.ie

from one apostle to another wannabe

Doug