Saturday, March 04, 2006

Day 25

These last few days have been amazing. JHOP started on Wednesday which is totally class. Being surrounded by all these intercessors has an affect on you. You start pacing the floor and rocking from side to side. This is really an assembled army who have set up camp behind enemy lines and are going to fight and is rubs off an you. I never saw myself as an intercessor but its infectious. Its 24 hour prayer and youthstorm have taken the 12pm to 6pm block. The 6 hours is split into 3 separate blocks. The first is intercession then devotional which is like soaking really and the final 2 hours is intercession again. There's worship constantly. On Thursday I did the music for the devotional block which was just me on guitar singing Psalms and just worshipping. It was really cool. In the intercession blocks. I just found myself just praying hard. It was real intense stuff. I reminded myself of my Dad. This would be dad and Eilish heaven I think. The only disappointing thing is I have to leave and I'm going to miss out on what God is doing here but I know God has planned great things for me in Toronto and that's where he wants me to be.
Today (Friday) i didn't go to JHOP as I spent today with Shawn's mentor, David. He needed a driver so Shawn suggested me. So I spent the day with him and his wife and he blessed me in so many ways its unreal. He treated me like a son and a prince and I only met him this morning. God is just really blessing me at the moment which I'm so grateful for. Last night i finally got a chance to go out with Kevin "coffee" Raymond. It was just him and I, a guys night out. He took me to a real steak restaurant, Texas style. Country music, real peanuts and you just throw the shells on the floor. Beautiful food, great fellowship and we just had a really great time. He was making sure I was good, seeing if I needed anything even clothes. Anything I needed he would have given me. So we just got dinner and mocha chillers afterwards. So all in all God has blessed me over these last few days. That's it at the moment. Keep in touch!

3 comments:

bob said...

It all sounds fantastic.

I'm jealous.

Thanks for the updates.

Suzy Rowe said...

It's so great to find out what your actually up to, and it's fantastic it's going so well.

You're always in my prayers, and esp during your next move.

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds so great. So intense and all that. Would really love to be there too.