Monday, March 20, 2006

Visual aid 2




So here so more pictures that may help you visualise . The first is from my time with the Youthstorm guys. Its Dave, Maddie and I doing a gig at another Borders. Maddie is an amazing violinist, she plays key's in the worship team and has a beautiful voice. She is truly anointed. The rest are of my trip up the CN tower. One is of me standing on the glass floor looking down and the other is a view of Toronto from the highest point open to the public which is about 447m. It was cool The last one is of a bunch of friends and I on the glass floor. We're all different Nationalities. I'll leave ye guess where the others are from. I hope ye enjoy the photos, keep in touch and God bless.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phil!!! what's up...lol, i feel like i haven't talked to you in...ah...a day...haha! :) The picture of you standing on AIR is crazy! The pictures are great...have a fabulous day :)

-H-