Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1 month

Thank you so much everyone. I checked my email and found 8 messages (6 from the blog). It was so uplifting and an answer to prayer. Keep it up! I know its just going to take a couple of days to settle in. My mind is still a bit on Youthstorm as I was so blessed by them and God is doing so much there. Anyways I suppose I better fill you all in whats happening. I arrived yesterday and got to the hotel about two and registration just began. So i registered and got my welcome pack. I'm sharing a room with two other guys. Daniel is from Virginia and Matt is from Ohio. Both guys are doing the heart module. There's 3 modules here. Heart, bible and worship. For the first month we are all together doing the core values and the classes will split in April. We're staying in the hotel for the first month and at the start of April we'll move into the new school of ministry building. Its hard as there's over 70 students and we're just all getting to know everyone. I know God is going to do so much here. Just this morning I wasn't feeling really spiritual and there was just this moment in the worship where tears just started rolling down my face. It was just the holy spirit. It wasn't a huge cry but I know there will be a few more and I'm actually looking forward to them. I'm excited and still a bit apprehensive but I know that will pass. I'm just going to give everything to God and let him do his will. Thank you for everything and keep in touch

4 comments:

Denise said...

Phil, you are greatly missed here, at least that is waht I was told to tell you hahaha!
Good to hear that God is moving and I'm excited to hear more! Miss you

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that God is touching you and that you are coming ever closer to Him.

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil, you are missed here! Know that you are in God's hands and continue to be lead totally by the Spirit. We love you man and you have our prayers!

Anonymous said...

hey phil, Its cool that your settling in. Its very quite here since you and denise have been gone.
We are going to Canada in April so thats not too long. Hopefully we'll be able to see you
Anyways take care