Friday, March 10, 2006

Day 31

Good evening,
Things have been good here. I'm settling in now, making friends and getting to know everyone. This month is the core value so at the moment we're doing a class on hearing God's voice with a guy called Mark Virkler. Its good stuff and is based around Habakkuk 2:1-2. A lot of it is based on journaling as well, so we're half way through that at the moment. We've a new roommate. His name is Mattie and he's from Toronto. Real nice guy. The hotel has a pool and hot tub so I'm enjoying that every night. The food here is nice and mom you'll be glad to know I'm eating loads of fruit and veg so don't worry. So that's whats going on at the moment. Everyone at youthstorm ask Denise or Jonny for my email because I'd love to hear from you guys. Ye impacted me and blessed me so much. Everyone at home, I love ye guys and keep in touch.

1 comment:

Suzy Rowe said...

So i trust you can swim like a pro now?