Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 35

Good morning, I hope I find ye all well. We're in the middle of the Father heart of God week and its really good. Our teachers are Peter and Heather Jackson. They're really friendly and down to earth people and very hands on in their style and leave a lot of room for the holy spirit to move.

Monday was really good. They talked about judgements we have and humility etc. It was weird, the sharing didn't really speak to me in the sense of it wrenched my heart but just some of their stories touched me. Then during the ministry time we all just spread out and waited for the holy spirit to come. I wasn't feeling anything really furry or fuzzy but I just felt normal but then all of sudden tears welled up in my eyes and I cried. I didn't feel convicted but it was just the holy spirit resting on me and that's the way i wanted to be touched and it happened. So I cried for 2 or 3 minutes and I was like " Thank you Jesus that felt good, I needed that." I was fine then and I was just standing in the room, feeling normal but as I looked around I saw all the guys just crying and I was like " uh oh" and tears began to fall again and it was good. This was over the course of 10 or 15 min. After that I was fine and just stood around. I had been touched and was happy. However, I know there's so much more to come. Wednesday should be good and I know there's more tears in me to come out.

This week is all about the fathers heart. I know in my mind that I have a heavenly Dad and stuff but I think I just need to feel it in my heart. I have such a great relationship with my own Dad that I never really pursued God the father. I've always looked for Jesus or the holy spirit. I feel its now time for me to truly feel God, the father's love not only in my mind but in my heart as well. To really feel something tangible and real, not just words on a page or a thought in my mind but to have his arms around me and hear him call me son. That's whats going on at the moment so pray that I will have that experience of truly feeling the father's love.

I'm safe and healthy and enjoying my time here and making lots of friends and learning and experiencing loads. Keep in touch and God bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear on going testimonies of how God is touching you and that all around you people are feeling the Holy Spirit too. I can't wait to go to Canada and come evercloser to God too.

Anonymous said...

Its really great that you are being touched by the Holy Spirit, it brings tears to my eyes.Its worth being apart from you to know that The Lord is gong to do Awesome stuff in your life. Love you tons.

PatMan said...

I pray that God will continue to meet you in the places that He has set aside & has planned for your Life... He does have mighty plans for your life... May God Bless you & may His Spirit pour out on you & those with you...

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hi :)