Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 39

We just finished the " Father Heart of God " week yesterday. It was a really good week. I talked about what happened to me on Monday in my previous post and God continued to work in me. I felt a bit poorly mid-week, I thought I was getting an ear infection but I got prayer and the pain is subsiding. I didn't feel the holy spirit as much as I did on Monday but I feel God is telling me to be patient and just to wait for his timing. Some of the stories the speakers told were just so touching and really ministered to my heart. They talked a lot about forgiveness and the week really focused on that, forgiving others and forgiving ourselves so we can truly feel the love the father has for us. On Friday we did what was called "walking in the light". We were given an opportunity to confess our sins to our small group leaders which was good and i got some release there.
One thing I found hard was the angle they preached from. They preached from the aspect of being fatherless, which was hard for me as I've the best Dad in the world and he knows all my secrets and stuff so i found it tough in that aspect. I still got so much out of the week and i feel there is a work in progress going on in my heart. Its exciting.
We have a day off every Saturday so a bunch of us went to downtown Toronto and we went up the CN tower to the highest point possible and saw some amazing views. So I had a nice day off and I'm making good friends. Keep me in your prayers and keep in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its great that you have settled in and are making friends. I am looking forward to coming over to the conference.
I have been praying about you.
I am missing ya, cant wait to see ya in april.
Hope you havent lost the accent, cause we will have to beat you with a hurley otherwise.
Take care