Monday, March 06, 2006

Day 27

Its 9pm on my first day of the school of ministry. I left the Youthstorm guys this morning which I found really tough. I'm alone now for the first time. I'm by myself for the 1st time ever and I don't know anybody. Its daunting and scary. This next few weeks is when I need your prayers the most. I'm very uncertain and I don't like the unknown. So please pray for me. My last few days with Youthstorm were great. They're one of the soundest bunch of people I've ever come across. Its like a 2nd home to me now. So it was very hard to leave them especially with what God is doing there with JHOP. Yesterday I played american football. Today I'm in a lot of pain so I need prayer for that too. It was great fun though. I'm in the hotel now in my room which i share with 2 other guys at the moment and possibly one more. I know its going to be a great time but I just am in real need of prayer over these next few days to help settle in and stuff. Also please email me. It would be a real boost to hear whats going on in your lives. I'm doing well but I'm just apprehensive at the moment and vulnerable i guess and I miss everyone at youthstorm. My address here for all mail is : Philip Day
Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship
SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
272 Attwell Drive
Etobicoke, Ontario
M9W 6M3
CANADA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there friend! i've been trying to call you, but have found no luck. was jsut told you were up in toronto now...i couldn't remember which day you were leaving...sorry i didn't get a hold of you. know that i'm praying for you! email when you can...talk to you soon my friend!
~Hannah~

Anonymous said...

(wow...it worked! lol...i didn't know i could even comment on here...nice one!)

Steven said...

This is why blogger kicks Xanga's ass Hannah :-p

I'm failing exams but praying for you brother.

Lillian is redecorating your room. I really like the pink.:-)

PatMan said...

Phil,

You are in our thoughts & prayers... God will guide you through the rough moments..

Anonymous said...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU THE LORD IS HOLDING YOU UP AT THIS TIME. YOU WILL BE GLAD TO KNOW THAT EILISH FOUND YOUR CIRRUS CARD AND LETTERS, IS IT OK TO POST THEM ON TO YOU WITH THE PROACTIVE AT THE ADDRESS YOU GAVE. EVAN WAS IN HOSPITAL WITH THE USUAL VOMMITING HE IS HOME NOW A BIT WEAK BUT DOING ALL RIGHT.YOU WILL GET THROUGH THE NEXT WEEK , THE LORD HAS MADE YOU A SURVIVOR.

Ann Dimond said...

Hey Phil! So PROUD of you! This time of setting you apart (alone) is orchestrated of the Lord...you will discover your complete DEPENDENCY and SUFFICIENCY in HIM. Press in and enjoy the journey. You are in our prayers!
Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Praying for you. So exciting i'd say! Any ways, God Bless and really enjoy your time there,
love you lots
emer