Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 45

Greetings. We just finished the "healing life's hurts" week. It was good. They dealt with a lot of stuff like generational sin, ungodly beliefs and deliverance. It was really good. The week didn't really hit me in my heart but I came into it thinking it would. God has been speaking to me about patience and just waiting for his timing. If I trust him I know he'll do his will and that's whats best for me. He also spoke to me about my mom and dad and how blessed I've been by them. A lot of the stuff they were talking about came from broken relationships and lack of trust etc. By the grace of God that hasn't really been an issue for me because I've such great parents. So yeah I'm just trusting the Lord and pursuing him. I know he has great plans for me. Last Thursday night was really good. It was a "seek his face meeting" which is mainly worship and just seeing what he wants to do. It was a really great time of worship and the Lords presence was really there. It was just a really good night. Next week will be the end of the core value month and its all to do with the prophetic and stuff. The Father loves you conference is on next week too so we'll be working and ministering at that. Ed Piorek and Jack Frost will be sharing an Kelly Warren will be doing some worship. So it should be a tiresome but good week. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

PatMan said...

Just a note to let you know that you are still in my prayers... I know that God has MIGHTY PLANS for you... Praize God...

PatMan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.