Monday, February 27, 2006

Day 20

Doug left early this morning around 4.45am. It was great having him around for the week and he left a great impression on everybody. These last few days have been very good. Last Friday we played at another borders which was cool.It was Dave, Maddie and myself. It was really enjoyable and just a great time. On Saturday we had the youthstorm photo shoot which was interesting. They're taking new photos for the website and all their literature and stuff. It was freezing and it was snowing but it was a good morning. Yesterday I facilitated worship at the church. It went really well. God showed up and the band were so accommodating and friendly and Doug shared on community and honesty in his usual style so it was good. Not much else happening. The fosters are gone on vacation so i said goodbye because I'll be gone by the time they come home. I've been driving a bit too. So God is good and I'm being really blessed here. This time next week I'll be in Toronto. Looking forward to that. Keep in touch, God bless and I miss ye all

No comments: