Friday, February 24, 2006

Visual aid






I said I'd give a visual perspective of what is going on here in New Hampshire. The first picture is of what was outside my bedroom window the first Sunday morning i was here. The place was covered in 2 feet of snow.The second photo is of the record studio in New York. That was the kitchen that looked out over the city with all the free pizza. It was great. The third one is during the mastering of the actual cd. It is really a powerful cd. For the budget they had and equipment they used it was a great project. The fourth photo was taken a few nights ago when we were burning cardboard outside the back garden. Finally all I can say is " Its a.. eh... brown ale." God bless and keep in touch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see the photos of you especially the ones of you worshipping at Borders on Denises Blog. I miss you , but most of all I miss you leading us in worship not that Bobby did a great job last night at meeting, we had a real nice time in Gods prensence with testimonies from people touched at the Darrel Stott weekend.I will be praying for you pray for me tommorrow when I will be doing 8 week course in the Bons that it will run smoothly, The Lord listens to you and answers your prayers. Hugs and Kisses Mom

PatMan said...

Great Pics Phil... Your in our Prayers...

Anonymous said...

Great to see some pics, would love to be eating some of that pizza and having a drink in Cheers.

Anonymous said...

ha! newcastle brown ale... legend!
missing you loads xxx