Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Its weird

Its crazy. I'm actually in Boston. Its still all a bit surreal. My guitar arrived safely and the hurlies. We had hassle at customs but I'm sure Denise will post all about that. I have to admit its very daunting and exciting being here. We were both really nervous about not knowing what to expect but I feel really safe here. Its going to take a couple of days to settle in but it will be fine. Seeing all the familiar faces is great and catching up with people is class. Meeting new people is really cool and hard as you don't know how to connect with them but I'm sure it will come in time. I'm staying at the fosters house which is basically the centre of youthstorm. Everything happens here. There's a recording studio in the basement and a lounge with loads of computers and its a really lovely spot. There's so much to talk about and so much to look forward to. I'll try and keep ye posted as often as I can. God bless and keep praying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil

Great
glad all is cool

get a tel number and post it so that I can ring you and denise sometime soon

all my love

Doug