Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 16

Things are motoring along nicely at the moment here. Dougie arrived on Monday which is cool as we heard all about the conference back home and just to have a familiar face is good also. We had a great night on Tuesday at prayer furnace. I knew something was stirring inside me and i just couldn't stop praying and entering in. It was a really great night. Doug also shared on how The father always loved us even before we were saved and that really touched a lot of the people here.
We went into Boston yesterday. Doug, Denise, Kurt, Jeremy and I went. From the parts we saw it is a very welcoming and clean city. We went to Cheers, the pub made famous by the TV series. We had lunch there too. We walked around the city, saw some historical buildings. It was a really good day.
It was back to normal today. I was ripping up floorboards today with a crowbar and just following the intern schedule again. God is really touching me and Toronto is drawing ever closer. I'm facilitating worship on Sunday at the church so keep me in your prayers and email me too. God bless

No comments: