Saturday, February 11, 2006

Day 4

I lost everything I'd written so this is a second attempt. I'm doing well. I'm settled in at this stage and finding my place. I'm going to loosely follow the interns schedule with the freedom to do other things as visit the cities and stuff. I had the opportunity last night to get involved in the worship last night at the church's youthgroup. I played with a girl called Carrie and it was a really good time. Getting to know new faces and make new friends is really cool. I'm playing with Dave, Josuah and others tonight in a little coffee shop called borders so that should be good. Its very intense here in terms of schedule and stuff but I'm really enjoying my time here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how did you get on in the coffee shop? Was it a gig thing?

Any chance you could give me the address of that website for the youth conference in Canada, just wanna check it out.

Hope everybodys keeping well?
Talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

Type things first in your Gmail account as if it is an email. Gmail automatically saves the draft so you shouldn't lose as much if it happens again.

fff said...

hi phil. don't piss on the electric fence. kieranfitz.blogspot.com