Saturday, April 08, 2006

Day 62

My apologies for the lack of posts but its been very busy the last while. I better start from the beginning of last week. We were in the middle of prophetic activation and it was really good stuff. Our teachers were Ivan and Isabel Alum and they also personally give every student a word. So they do it separately in single rooms. So I went into Ivan first and he said that he saw me like a thick loaf of bread full of grains and when the bread is set out on the table everyone takes from it and I will have a lot to give. He saw a pastoral anointing on me and he saw me going to desolate places church planting and just pouring into people who have been broken and hurt. He said I've an amazing anointing, passion and strength. He saw me in a full set of armour that's without a dent or scratch. He sees a huge father heart in me too.
Isabel also saw that I was strong, had leadership in me and that I had a pastoral heart. She said I will have a five fold ministry and that I've an apostolic anointing. There's a gift in my heart of endurance, that i am a fighter in a good way and that I can overcome opposition and battles. She saw me like David, Samson and Elijah bringing down strongholds. There is a spirit of a conqueror in me and that I won't see defeat in my life. I'm a survivor. I will receive a revelation of the fathers love and a release of joy in my heart. She also saw an apostolic anointing on my life. The stuff they said was just spot on and really blessed me.
So after that we had The Father loves you conference and that was really good. I was working in the kitchen doing dishes every afternoon and was on the ministry team in the evenings so it was quite a tiring experience but I really enjoyed the whole thing. Jack Frost was the highlight for me. He is such a gifted speaker and he had such a message that went straight to the heart. We also ended the conference with fire tunnels and that was cool.
The worship school officially started this week. So we've been spending the week with Jeremy and Connie Sinnott. Its been really good and they have such wisdom to impart and such fantastic hearts so its been really good. We've also been split into our worship teams for the duration of the school. They told us on Tuesday afternoon and they also told me that i was leading worship at the soaking centre that evening with some people from our team. So that was fun. It was me and two others from my team and we played in the soaking centre for two hours and it went really well. It was broadcasted over the Internet like most things here so you might see me some time playing. This weekend I'm at a friend's house getting a break from the hotel. His parents started CFC, Belfast with Paul Reid and they moved here 10 years ago and pastor a church an hour outside Toronto. So things are going well and I'm enjoying myself and God is doing a lot here. Looking forward to seeing all you guys coming to freshwind. Bless ye all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear what God is doing to you and for you.When you had not posted on the blog I thought you had fallen under the power and could not get up!! Have your list dong my best to fill it.

PatMan said...

I praize God for what He is doing in your life... As I said before... God has mighty plans for you...

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter friend!