Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day 80

Its been a hectic few weeks, hence my lack of posts over the last while. A load has happened since my last post. The worship school is under way and its been really good. We had two weeks with Jeremy and Connie Sinnott which was really good. They did a lot on prophetic singing, intimacy and the tabernacle. All of it was very interesting and enjoyable. We had Freshwind and it was great to see the bunch from home and it was great seeing them all touched. The conference was really good, with great worship from the band here and delirious. It was very tiring for me personally as i was working during the conference as well as ministering but it was a good experience. I worked on a stage outside run by the school of ministry and that was fun. I got to hang out with the crew from home for a couple of days and it was great to catch up. One downside was that I didn't get a chance to catch up on missed sleep and I was quite tired for that week but I loved seeing everyone.
Its hard to believe I'm past the halfway point on my trip away from home. Its been such a fabulous thing. Just looking back on it, sometimes I feel God has been doing much in me but over these last few days he's been showing me the differences from me then and me now. Its not like I've changed completely but he's just tweaked some things and dealt with struggles in my life. Its also a continuous thing. Its not like there's fresh revelation everyday and I hear his audible voice every half hour. Some days its about persevering and pursuing him and even if I don't "feel" him, I know he's constantly working in me. Last week was my hardest since I've been here and tiredness was a factor also. He was really speaking to me about my motivation and who am I out to please. Him or people. I just have to constantly maintain my focus on him and on him alone. My praise and adoration should go to him just because I love him to bits not because its the correct thing to do and if I do it my leaders will be proud of me. That's what he's really been speaking to me about my motivation and the reason for my worship. So that's interesting, not much fun on the old mood but these past few days have been really good in relation to that.
We've finally moved into our new building from our hotel and we're now right next to the church. Its a beautiful building with lovely rooms, an auditorium and classrooms. Se we're all settling in now. We're spending this week with Brian and Jenn Johnson and they're really good. We start each class with prophetic worship and they're really down to earth. So I'm in a good place and God is continuing to work in me and bless me. I'll try and be more regular in my posts in future.

No comments: