Thursday, February 08, 2007

Technology..

..can be very annoying sometimes. Take our wireless network or example. Dies yesterday for no reason. I spend pretty much the last day trying to get it working. Its crazy how my laptop goes from not picking up any wireless signals to picking up 5 and then finally it picks up our own network but doesn't connect. (All in the space of 1 minute). So its kinda frustrating when a load of what I want to do revolves around my laptop with Internet access. Anyways its funny how much the world around us can change in the space of a decade. How our whole world can come crashing down when our mobile phones die when 10 years ago such a device didn't exist for a lot of us. One thing is certain in this life, change. Do we adapt or do we stay set in our way? I'm finally learning to adapt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.