Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just some thoughts

I know I'm kinda turning into the kind of blogger I myself might find irritating but anyways I'll keep going. Sometimes we forget how privileged a position we are in as Christians or as people in general. We often let circumstance get in the way and consume us. We see whats right in front of us. A big issue or a problem. Sometimes we focus in on something so minuscule in terms of the big picture. In some cases the big issue is often something inside of us that the situation we face stirs up. How do we choose to react? Where do you put the blame? I think its time stop looking for somewhere to put the blame or for someone to blame. Lets not hide behind other peoples inadequacies or failings in order to cast a shadow over our own insecurities and fears. Its time to start examining our own hearts and asking God to reveal things to us. Don't live in the shadows any longer. We weren't designed or intended for that. We're meant to walk in the light and don't be scared that our failings or inadequacies will tarnish or dim that light. God loves us for who we are and HE is the one calling us out of the shadows into HIS light.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey, I like the new style of blogging ... keep it up :) I notices you linked my blog but not Bob's glad to see you've got your pirorities right :p

Ann Dimond said...

Wow, you're becoming quite the blogger...keep thinking, keep writing, keep praying, keep pressing in!