Monday, February 12, 2007

Technology & Time

So again technology hinders my progress in the blogging world but I have found a spot in my home where I can connect and it works. I've been thinking about time, how quickly it goes by and how much can change in such a short space of time. This time last year I travelled to Boston not knowing what the future held and sitting here a year later I had no comprehension of what could have happened or where I have ended up. It has really shown me that God can do anything. I've seen and done things I thought I'd never see happen. The biggest thing for me is seeing the change in myself. All in the space of year, its amazing how we view time as something so vast and huge yet as it goes by it seems like a flash. We often look back and say "where has the time gone?". Just don't look back with regret or what could have been but look back and remember the times that made you're face light up with joy.

No comments: