Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 142

I'm at Youthstorm and its lovely to be back. I left Toronto on Saturday after spending lovely time with Allan and Paula. I had some fun on my flight with spending over an hour queuing in customs, all the time thinking I'm going to miss my flight but arriving at my gate and finding out we had no pilots. So my plane was delayed by an hour. I eventually arrived in Boston and I met Denise and Joe and it was great to see them. Then only one of my bags arrived. My second bag was on the next flight so we had to hang around the airport waiting for my bag to arrive. We eventually left the airport at midnight. So that was a fun experience. So I'm here at Youthstorm just hanging out catching up with people. I'm leading worship at the prayer furnace tonight which I'm looking forward to. I'm very excited to be coming home and its hard to believe that my flight leaves tomorrow night. I can't wait to see all of you and just catch up and share what God is doing. Its been great to catch up with Denise, she is doing well and really enjoying her time here. Well I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the next few days. See you all soon and God bless.

No comments: