Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What's next

My apologies for lack of postage recently but lack of motivation and ill health have been a factor. Things have been really interesting over the last few weeks. The main thing going on with me now is what's next. I know I have 4 months left here and I'm really excited about that but my next step has been on my mind. I have a bunch of things open to me and I could do something completely new and different. The biggest thing for me is to do what I feel God is leading me to do and I'm not quite sure what that is right now. At this moment in time I'm truly up for anything and I mean anything because I now realise that god is bigger than what society thinks is "best". That often translates as playing it safe and whats accepted. I don't want to be "accepted" or do something for the sake of doing it. Is a college degree something that has to be done now, not necessarily. I'm just at a point in my life where I want everything God has for me. That could definitely be something regular, I have no problem with that but I'm just in the place where I'm open to what's irregular.

No comments: