Monday, August 28, 2006

Back at the School of Ministry

So I'm back in the wonderful place the called Canada. The trip over was fun. Heathrow was surprisingly easy to get through with the whole security stuff. I almost missed my flight because I was so engrossed in an episode of Lost on my laptop that. Also in my defence no one around me was moving so i thought I was fine. But somehow (thank you Jesus) I heard "the final call" for my flight through my headphones. So I got on board but the flight was delayed by an hour anyways due to traffic. God bless British Airways, lovely flight crew. Best I've come across in my brief flight experience. I watched the Notebook which was fun, romantic but apparently it was a must see so I took the plunge. i also slept on the plane which i haven't done for a long time. That was nice. We also hit some turbulence with about two hours to go, so I was ill. I have now vomited on land, sea and air transportation. Is that something to be proud of?
I eventually got to Canada and went through immigration. No hassle really but just it took a really long time so I missed my luggage coming off the carousel. When I came out my suitcases were among a pile in the floor and my hurley was lost. Nowhere to be found. So I'm in mourning but eventually I'll live. So I was really tired yesterday and did the whole unpacking thing and realising how bad the food is here. But I'm glad to be back. Missing home a bit and ups and downs. That's all part of settling in. I head on retreat on Wednesday which will be fun and the school starts next Tuesday. I'll keep everyone updated on the goings on over here and feel free to email me. God bless.

No comments: