Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 102

I've surpassed a hundred days. That's weird. 100 days without my mom's cooking, the fry, 4 star pizza. Notice all of what I miss is food, that could be due to my fast. Of course I miss you all as well and Ireland its self but its all been worth it. God has been doing so much in me. I'm starting to realise now how far I've come and I'm seeing the fruit of his work in me. I'm in the middle of a fast and its been good. God is bringing me through it and giving me strength. Even doing a fast shows what God has done in me because ye all know how much I love my food. Noel Richards is here this week and he is just amazing. His heart, attitude and knowledge is totally class. He is so down to earth and just a great teacher. He did worship this morning and I got to play bass with him so that was really cool. I'm looking forward to the "Come up here" conference which is in two weeks. My Mom and a few others from home are coming so seeing them will be great. We leave for Philadelphia on Friday so keep me and my class mates in your prayers for that. I'll leave ye with some photos from my time here. They're mostly from a social night we had here last week. We had to dress up as someone else from the school. I was my friend Tim and he took a stab at being me. Also you might see some orbs in a couple of them. Our building is full of angels as you'll see. God bless.



6 comments:

Doug Heffernan said...

hi phi

keep the faith and congrats

Panda said...

Great to see photos espically with all the angels. Enjoy philedelphia and your mom is so excited to see you.

Anonymous said...

Phil I cant check my email something wrong, Please ring late tonight wednesday love

PatMan said...

Phil,

Please know that my thoughts & Prayers are with you all through your travels & studies etc...

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil Just to let you know there is a parcel on the way.It contains lots of health food,brocoli,meusli...only joking..its got lots of goodies.and by the way the loo paper is just for packing.
Sheelagh

Anonymous said...

Hi Philip,

How are you? Hope you're getting on OK over in Canada. I'm grand. C u sometime hopefully.

Blaithin