Sunday, April 29, 2007

Overwhelmed

I sometimes get moments, where I'm overcome with gratefulness and thankfulness. The things that I've done and seen are so amazing. Whether it be peeling oranges in New Jersey, jet skiing in Perth or playing football on a sunny summer evening in Ballincollig. All these things are moments in my life that I'll treasure. I so often get bogged down with situations and circumstance but its so good to just take time to reflect on the blessings we have received. I look out my window and its sunny, that's an answer to prayer. I'm slowly learning to life life to the full potential that God has given me. Its such a journey with many twists and turns. I've come to a point where I'm excited about the next turn because I don't know what to expect or what its going to look like. Sometimes its best for us to just not know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey look, we both blogged today! :)